Saturday, March 24, 2012

Living In The Trees

The weather was finally warm enough to do a photo shoot in a short-sleeved dress! It was so much fun besides the fact that I had to crawl up the tree I'm sitting in... in my dress... and it's a high tree. Plus I scratched up my arms because I Mulan crawled my way up the tree. There are more pictures but I only had time to grab these off my friends computer before we went to the midnight showing of THE HUNGER GAMES! Has anyone else seen it yet? My friend and I are going to have a photo shoot where I am being Katniss. I can really look like her if I want to, I just need some fuller lips and a few more freckles. I'm making a bow and arrow and yippie-kie-aye! I just can't wait for the shoot!

I'll put the other pictures up later this week and show you the amazing log I laid on... a log that apparently had ants and termites crawling all over it. I found out a little to late about the critters. Oh sad face. 







11 comments:

  1. Thanks for following me :D you have a pretty website! Love the how you take this pic on a tree!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you've got an amazing blog!! just came across it & i'm already completely amazed! :)
    definitely following you now & would be more than happy if you took a look at my blog and tell me what you think!
    maybe you can become a follower too!?
    it would mean a lot to me! :)
    xxx love,

    http://pulcinellata.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute skirt! thanks for visiting my blog!

    http://tidbitsofaddiction.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found your blog .. I have very similar (maybe the same :D) skirt and I love it ;@)
    Those photos are really lovely!!

    just JE NE SAIS QUOI
    Independent Fashion Bloggers
    Follow my blog with Bloglovin
    about.me/Jesika

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look pretty here! Nice photos! Now following you! =)

    You can check out mine if you have time!
    allthingsglitteredgold.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely skirts!

    http://dressingupwithdesire.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this outfit and your photography! It's so lovely!
    I'm really excited to follow you and I hope you return the favor so we can stay in touch (:

    http://amberleetea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely photos. I love your blog. It is awesome. Feel free to check out my blog at anytime. I am a new follower. I also have a YouTube page in case you want to check it out. Keep in touch.

    weststreetglamor.blogspot.com

    http://www.youtube.com/user/DawnWeststreetglamor/videos

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, love these photos!! You look very pretty in this shoot. The first photo is the most stunning to me!

    Please join my giveaway too! Here!
    - Josie :: http://8bitgrayscale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Better and Better ideas and style.

    ReplyDelete
  11. These pictures are so stunning, I love the tiers in the skirt of the dress. And I am so jealous of your hair- I want it !

    stop by and checkout my blog sometime- sophiemayanne xo

    www.sophiemayanne.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete