Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Barratts Winter Wonderland I

What would you wear if you decided to go on a walk in a Winter Wonderland? Well, this is exactly what I would wear. Why sacrifice style for comfort? You shouldn't have to! The Axl Velvet Pants ($128.00) extend past the belly button and are sure to keep you warm! The Sliced Sleeve Knit Sweater ($68.00) may not look to warm, but will look super cute after you take the oh-so cozy and oh-so stylish Dip Dye Faux Fur Jacket ($228.00) off after your stroll in the white snow. Don't forget the shoes though! All the way from Barrats online store, these Rieker Ankle Boots With Zip Trim (£65.00) will keep your toesies warm and lookin' incredibly fine when strutting through the snow! Lastly, the Acess Envelope Style Clutch Bag (£13.00) will hold your phone, iPod and backup mistletoe;)

This is for ANOTHER blogger competition via Barratts. I love their shoes so I jumped at the opportunity to participate in this! Expect a few more posts like this collage for Barratts. Plus, if you want to enter, CLICK HERE.

CLICK HERE to vote for me in the current competition. Remember that, if I win, I'll get a clutch to giveaway for you all!
CLICK HERE to purchase mark. items. Perfect for Christmas!

1 comment: