Friday, April 19, 2013

Denim Days #1

The world is so dark, yet so bright. Light shines through it the blackest of spaces and always gives hope to those trapped in the dark cells of their minds. The world can seem big and scary, mostly because it is, but you shouldn't stay confined in your mind and just dream. She doesn't; she taking chances now.

ABOUT THE LOOK: Woop Woop! I'm so excited! I got a couple denim shirts because it seems like denim is the new leather (Although leather is still most definitely in). Models toss on a denim jacket instead of a leather one nowadays so I thought I would demonstrate five ways to wear a denim shirt. First we have casual. I paired the jacket with denim jeans and a simple shirt. 






BEHIND THE SCENES: The two pictures below involve me spotting a spider crawling in the flowers next to me and... uhm... well... I have no freakin' clue what's happening in the second one.



1 comment: