Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Fake Faux Hawk Anyone?

 It's insane what having a fake faux hawk does to your personality. All day, the only thing I wanted to do was put on a pair of short cut off shorts (which I have a surprise for all of you involving those!), a loose tank top and some combat boots. I also wanted to wave my tongue around in the wind for some reason. Plus, I have the same style today and my boss just said, "Shelby, are you having a bad hair day or is this a new style?" I said, "New style, duh."


3 comments:

  1. Awesome...LOVE IT! I should try that hair style! you look even more Rockish!
    xoxo Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too beautiful, really enjoy this. It seems that the season for sheepskin jackets is coming soon, I really want to get myself a great one on cwmalls.com before it is too late.

    ReplyDelete